You can unsubscribe the ITS newsletter by sending an email to newsletter@itsbre.de.

ITS Logo

Newsletter March 2015

Message from the Managing Directors

Dear ITS customers, friends and partners, dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hopefully all of you have started first quarter of the year 2015 in good health and happiness. We have been travelling a lot in the past months, but now finally we are happy to present to you our brand-new ITS Newsletter.

From now on we will keep you updated on our recent projects, congresses, fairs and seminars, on which events to meet us, as well as give you insights in the projects, for example in the section „People from ITS“ where students, instructors and customers share their experiences working with ITS.

We hope you will enjoy our newsletter, and are always grateful for any kind of contribution, e.g. on new topics or your experiences with our company ITS.

Happy Easter and best regards from ITS

ITS Mamagement Team  

Annette Bauer

Heinz Joachim Kühnrich

Announcements

Meet us at the iMOVE-Afrikatag on the 5th of May in Berlin, where ITS will be a contributor to the subject „Sharing Best Practice“. (read more)

Furthermore, we would like to draw your attention to the iMOVE Publication „Developing Skills for Employability with German Partners“, where ITS projects have been recognised as one of eight Success Stories from Sub-Saharan Africa. (read more)

Contact us

Find us

Visit our homepage

ITS homepage

Send us an email

email

Find us on Facebook

Facebook

We are a member of

iMOVE

GESS - Global Educational Supplies and Solutions 2015

ITS at GESS 2015, Dubai, UAE

After the successful fair in 2014, this year again we decided to take part in the GESS- Global Education Supplies and Solution in Dubai.

From 24th – 26th February ITS presented itself and some reference projects at a stand in the German Part of the fair.

Special this year was our participation in the GESS Awards in the category „Global Education Supplier“, where we got nominated on the short list. Unfortunately we did not win this time, but will give it another try next year.

Herewith we would like to thank the visitors of our stand for their interest in ITS and our projects and the good discussions we had. We are looking forward to catching up with the interested persons and companies and are already planning our next participation in GESS in 2016.

ITS stand at GESS 2015 ITS stand at GESS 2015

People of ITS

Our students are our best ambassadors; they form our school and their success in the employment market through the extension of their skills is our ultimate goal. Therefore, meet who we are all about:

Tell us a little about yourself

My name is Jessica Tusayi, I am from Fufore local government area of Adamawa state. I finish my secondary school at GSS Fufore in the year 2013.

Why did you choose ITS?

I choose ITS so that I will learn how to do practical work. And to be self-reliant after completion of my course, because I want to be an Engineer, where I gain admission in the tertiary institution.

What do you think is special about ITS?

ITS is special because it has all the good equipment and machines, and it teaches how to build structure and roofing of house; and it also have good instructors that know how to instruct in practical and theory.

What is the most important thing that you will take away from your technical training?

I want to be self-reliant.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I want to see myself as graduated from the university and to be self-employed.

Jessica Tusayi

Tell us a little about yourself

I was born in Jalingo, Taraba State, in 1983 to the families of Mr. Kefas Tahumake and Rautha Kefas, I am chocolate in complexion and 1.72m high, I am number six in the family of eight, I studies Architecture and like listening to music and always try my best to do my job as I am supposed to.

Why did you choose to work for ITS?

I choose to work for ITS because it has been my dream to have more practical knowledge in construction and to teach people who do not have the knowledge I have.

What do you think is special about ITS?

What I see special about ITS is their mode of teaching and learning environment compared to the surrounding schools, giving youths the opportunity of having jobs and be self-reliant in hundreds.

What is the most important thing that you want to tell your students?

The most important thing I would like to tell my students is they should always make use of good opportunities they get so that they can succeed in life.

Mr. Kefas Tahumake

Sender: ITS International Training & Support GmbH

Friedrichshafener Strasse 2

82205 Gilching / Germany

Tel. +49 (0) 8105 / 77 66 3 - 0

Fax +49 (0) 8105 / 77 66 3 - 29

Email info@itsmuc.de | www.itsmuc.de

Directors with sole power of representation:

Annette Bauer (Controlling and Marketing)

Heinz Joachim Kühnrich (Operations)

Company Seat: Gilching/Germany

Registration Court: Amtsgericht München

Commercial Register: HRB 144518

VAT ID Nr.: DE 217 005 398

You can unsubscribe if you wish to stop receiving email newsletters from ITS.

Please send your request to newsletter@itsbre.de.

Newsletters Archive